Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Devil Wears Prada..... but I shop at Kohls!

So I have (almost) officially survived my first weekend in Tennessee! No no... really, thank you...applause isn't necessary. It was easy, really! I decided to check out the rec center, so I had a couple good work outs there and I went shopping at Kohls! I got some nice work clothes, a couple casual things and some new shoes (new shoes were needed... mine were falling apart!) All in all a good time.

Monday I'll get registered for my classes... I think. It's been getting pushed back since Thursday. I'm also starting my duties as the GA tomorrow. It should be a good time, I'm sure. The marching band starts moving in this week, so it will be exciting to be meeting people and maybe find some to hang out with on the weekends. Don't get me wrong... it's fine every now and then, but spending every weekend alone will be a DRAG.

Speaking of alone... I went and saw the new Planet of the Apes movie on Friday. It was good! I was really glad that I went to see it. And, not to spoil anything, they definitely set it up for some kind of sequel. :) It's definitely worth going to see.

Not much else is new - I finally got everything unpacked/put away today! Not only that, but I COOKED in my kitchen (gasp!) I made some spaghetti...yummmmmm

Time to go get things ready for the week...it's going to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment